The Dozer: Life and Times

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Time to get back on the wagon....or is it off the wagon?

Right now I am in the worst shape of my life. I lack the motivation for a sustained workout, and my cardiovascular fitness is truly in the shitter. I get tired doing the simplest of tasks such as walking up the stairs or doing a set in the gym.
More problems:
-Frequent shortage of breath
-Some sort of nerve problem in my left leg that is causing considerable pain and discomfort.
- A very uneasy bladder
- My hair is driving me nuts
- A shoulder that has been injured for over a year (as a result of the Collingwood homicide- some of you may remember)
- Frequent chafing and rash in my groin area.
- Corns on my toes.
- Frequent fatigue
- Heart fluttering

In short, my body is ready to fall apart. I know I need to take better care of myself, eat better, run and most importantly start stretching. Actually doing it is another idea all together.

~Soon to be hospitalized, The Dozer