The Dozer: Life and Times

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sophie, be my pal.





The kitty I spoke of earlier has been back on several occasions. I having a little bit of trouble with him. You see, he won’t be my friend. Actually, I’m not sure if the cat is a he- it won’t let me get a good look at his junk. For the purpose of this, however, I will refer to the cat as “he” .Anytime I try to pet him, he runs away under the deck. I’ve tried feeding him tuna fish, warm milk, puppy food, and Honey Nut Cheerios….all to no avail. He doesn’t even look at the shit. Who doesn’t like Honey Nut Cheerios?

I am not sure why this cat is so anti social. I just wanna be his pal- maybe even let him into my basement or something during the winter. Our relationship isn’t off to a very good start though. Hopefully tomorrow we get along better.

~The Dozer