The Dozer: Life and Times

Saturday, October 15, 2005

American Justice and the Pursuit of Silence through tyranny

I have a traffic meter on my page that basically tells me all about every person that logs onto my page. It gives me basic information such as their IP address, and other information about where they are surfing from, their ISP, their OS,etc. Yesterday, I logged into my tracker page and saw the following:
Domain Name navy.mil ? (Military)
IP Address 138.145.211.# (NCTS WASHINGTON (N91))
138.145.211.130
ISP NCTS WASHINGTON (N91)
Location
Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : District of Columbia
City : Washington Navy Yard
Lat/Long : 38.8555, -77.0022 (Map)


The US military is surfing my page? How flattering! The question begs asking: why would a person with a Navy ISP be interested in surfing my page? Although my views are night and day with their current administration, I really haven’t said anything to critical. And I am, after all, just a small little blog with a small following.

Given the current administration’s penchant for trampling on free speech (2, 3, 4, 5, 6),anything is possible.

~The Dozer