The Dozer: Life and Times

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Day One

I’m back at it. For all of you that remember me from my days as head writer and webmaster over at “Dozers Creek”, I’ve decided to fire up a new web page. This time, however, I’m going with a “blog” format. I’m not to sure what this particular blog service is like, and truthfully, I might even jump ship to another one if this gives me headaches. “Blogger” is brought to you by the fine folks at Google , so it can’t be all that bad.

For those of you that don’t know, I love Google. It’s my home page. It’s my spell checker. It’s my research assistant. If I need to know what day the Americans dropped the “Little Boy” on team Japan, Google tells me. Or they tell me where to find it. Google kicks that ass off that mean Liberian you’ve no doubt encountered you’re entire life.

Google even has this awesome feature that allows you to look at satellite images of anywhere in the world. It even lets you zoom right in! Fun stuff! We all know Gmail kicks ass too.

Anyway, all this is beside the point. I’m just hoping that Google has a winner here in Blogger that allows me to easily post my thoughts, photos, and sickness. I also hope I don’t get board with this site, as I do all the others.